- 1 Introduction
- 2 System Architecture
- 3 How to
- 4 Data Log
- 5 Release
POC Battery System implements easily complete supervisory POC battery capacity and charging status.
- EdgeX for IPSM90 Battery Pack
Download URL: Provided by Advantech EdgeX API team.
- .NET Framework v4.6
Note: Windows 10 already built-in .NET Framework v4.6.
- POC-IPSM90 Battery Application
Download it from Release table
- DeviceOn Server and Agent
After DeviceOn server is installed, you can open/login DeviceOn portal and download WISE Agent installer from "Add device" page.
1. Download IPSM90 EdgeX API installer and install it on the POC device.
2. Download POC-IPSM90 installer and install it on the POC device, the installer will also help to install MQTT broker if agent machine doesn't install it before.
3. Download DeviceOn server installer and install it on the server machine.
4. Download WISE Agent installer from DeviceOn and install it to the Agent machine (POC device), setup connection with DeviceOn server, please follow below steps:
- Launch Web Browser from Agent machine (POC device) and open DeviceOn. (for example http://192.168.1.100:8080)
- Sign Up and Login DeviceOn from Agent machine:
- Change to Device Page, click Download to get WISE Agent Installer (WISE-AgentSetup_1.2.x.exe) and launch it to start installation:
- After Agent is installed, double click WISE Agent icon on the Desktop to launch WISE Agent:
- Open Option page by click top-right settings icon:
- Copy Credential URL and IoT Key from DeviceOn screen and paste them to the Agent, click Save to apply changes:
To launch POC-IPSM90 battery program, please double click on desktop's POC-IPSM90 icon or click program's shortcut in the Windows Start menu.
After the program launched, there are three pages on the main window, the first page is "Basic" page which is a summary information of the battery. the second page includes power system, POC system & battery detail information together in one page. the third page is the settings for the low power notification of "Warning Message" and "Alarm Sound" and power saving action of "Sleep" and "Shutdown".
System Setting Page
System tray icon information
When DC-In connected, will show battery "Charging" or "Fully Charged" status, for example:
- Charging ( 60% )
- Fully Charged ( 100%)
When DC-In disconnected, will show battery "Discharging" or "Fully Discharged" status, for example:
- Remaining Capacity ( 30% )
- Fully Discharged ( 0% )
http://<DeviceOn Server IP>:<port>/?appmodule=POC for example: http://192.168.1.100:8080/?appmodule=POC
POC Battery Device Management
POC Battery Information
Long team logs
The log files of long team record are locate in <app installed folder>\POC-IPSM90_LOG\Long-Term\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Advantech\POC-IPSM90\POC-IPSM90_LOG\Long-Term\ email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org ...
Real time logs
The log files of real time record are locate in <app installed folder>\POC-IPSM90_LOG\Real-Time\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Advantech\POC-IPSM90\POC-IPSM90_LOG\Real-Time email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org ...
This is an overview that displays POC Battery Applivation versions and some stats and numbers for each release.
|1||v1.0.1||2019/05/31|| x86_64 CPU
|2||v1.0.2||2019/06/28|| x86_64 CPU
|3||v1.0.3||2019/09/04|| x86_64 CPU
|4||v1.0.5||2019/10/23|| x86_64 CPU
|5||v1.0.6||2019/11/29|| x86_64 CPU
|6||v1.0.7||2019/12/05|| x86_64 CPU
|7||v1.0.8||2019/12/27|| x86_64 CPU
|8||v1.0.10||2020/01/21|| x86_64 CPU
1. Change default delay of EdgeX command to 150ms.
2. Add silent install parameter (/qn) for installer, to run silent install: POC-IPSM90-1.0.10.exe /qn
Above files are available at local server, please paste file's url in File Explorer to copy file. (How to access to EOSSFS file server )