SW Service/Node-Red for SW Service
Node-RED is available as open source and implemented by the IBM Emerging Technology organization. It provides a browser-based flow editor that easily wires together flows using the wide range nodes in the palette. Flows can be then deployed to the runtime in a single-click. The flows created in Node-RED are stored using JSON which can be easily imported and exported for sharing with others. With built in node.js, it can be run at the edge of the network or in the cloud. The node package manager (npm) ecosystem can be used to easily extend the palette of nodes available, enabling connections to new devices and services.
Node-RED nodes provided by ADVANTECH
A collection of Node-RED nodes to read and write Node-RED flows. There are 6 nodes in this package:
- flow reader: read a Node-RED sheet from user specified URL.
- flow writer: write a Node-RED sheet to user specified URL. All current sheets on the destination server will be removed.
- flow cloner: read a Node-RED sheet from localhost and write to user specified URL. All current sheets on the destination server will be removed.
- flow communicator: dispatch a user specified sheet to destination Node-Red server and receive data returned by dispatched flows.
- delegate input: will be replaced by a configured ready websocket-in node while flow is dispatched by flow communicator node.
- delegate output: will be replaced by a configured ready websocket-out node while flow is dispatched by flow communicator node.
There are some demo videos on YouTube to show how nodes in this package work:
- flow reader and flow writer demo
- flow cloner demo
- flow communicator, delegate input and delegate output demo
A collection of Node-RED nodes to Access ADVANTECH platform HW function by node-susiiot & node-susi. There are 6 nodes in this package:
- Hardware Monitor: Read platfom Voltage (12V, 5V...), Fan Speed (CPU, SYS...), Temperature (CPU, SYS...) from node-susi.
- GPIO : Read/Control platfom GPIO from node-susi.
- Backlight : Read/Control platfom Backlight from node-susi.
- WatchDog : Control platfom WatchDog from node-susi.
- IoT Info: Read platfom all function's capability through node-susiiot .
- IoT Data: Read platfom function's data through node-susiiot.
- IoT Control: Set platfom function's data through node-susiiot.
A collection of Node-RED nodes to perform communication between Node-RED node and external applications. There are 3 nodes in this package:
- VAN Export: export data to external applications.
- VAN Import: import data from external applications.
- VAN Delegate: combine functions of VAN Export node and VAN Import node into a single node, this node exports data to external applications and imports data from applications.
There is a demo videoon YouTube to show how nodes in this package work.