WISE-3310 is a RISC based IoT gateway with the following features
- NXP(Freescale) i.MX6 yocto 1.5 BSP
- WISE sensor hub support
- IoT gateway software stack and SDK for applicaiton development
- WISE-PaaS/RMM cloud connectivity
NXP(Freescale) i.MX6 yocto 1.5 BSP
For more information on WISE-3310 yocto BSP, please refer to i.MX6 Version 3 (based on Yocto 1.5)
Sensor Hub Support
WISE-3310 is a central management device for WISE sensor hubs, and an agent to directly provide sensor hub information to WISE-PaaS/RMM cloud. Below is a list of supported sensor hub product.
WISE-3310 provides management function for Wireless Sensor Network of WISE-1020/1021. The IoT gateway SDK contains methods to easily control sensor hub device and retrieve information from it. WISE-3310 also acts as an agent for sensor hub to connect to WISE-PaaS/RMM cloud.
IoT gateway software stack and SDK
The SDK provided in WISE-3310 contains a rich set of libraries and tools for easily developing and managing IoT applications.
This image shows the scope of software stack of WISE-3310 gateway SDK.
1. OpenJDK : platform for Java development
2. Lua : lightweight programming language for embedded system
3. SQLite : SQL database engine
6. WSN_API : Provided by Advantech for sensor network access. See below information for further application development:
- HAL Simulator : help you develop applications that use WSN API to access sensor hubs without wireless network and sensor hub hardware
- AdvJSON : help you integrate new wireless protocol into WSN API
1. webmin : web-based GUI management interface in WISE-3310
2. Node-RED : web-based GUI interface that can do management, device control, information retrieve for gateway and sensor hub using easy flow editing method. We have provided several Node-RED nodes to help customer quickly develop new applications, including:
1. WISE-PaaS/RMM : automatically connect to WISE-PaaS/RMM cloud
2. MQTT : pub/sub based messaging protocol which is widely used in IoT application.
4. Iotivity : support iotivity application development
5. Dust Network : a 6LoWPAN wireless network is default provided in WISE-3310
6. REST API : a comprehensive set of Web Service APIs for application integration